Feb 20, 2011

Surprises

It has been a super long week. I went to to see a Midsummer Night's Dream at the Royal Danish Ballet. It was so cool! I think I've been to a ballet once before, but I was too little to appreciate it. After some majoring cramming for a test and a critique on Friday, I went out with friends to a beach bar. Whats a beach bar doing in Copenhagen? Haha uh I'm still not quite sure, but they even had sand! We were told that they have sand castle competitions too, but when we showed up there was no such competition. I felt a little mislead. Anyways, the disaster of the night was that I lost my transportation pass. Ughh it sucks! But I think there's a pretty good chance that if someone found it, they'll mail it to me. So I'm crossing my fingers.


Last night Emily's host mom threw a surprise birthday party for her. It was really fun! Emily had absolutely no idea. Her host mom made dinner for us, provided drinks for a "happy night" and even invited over a friend to act as a bartender for us. Haha so Danish. 

Reallly excited for the surprise, Danish flags ready...

....and surprise!


I love surprises


playing a game which made us look like sailors


So despite a minor disaster, it was a good weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment