Feb 15, 2011

Hyggeligt

Today I got the best Valentine EVER. My friends back home sent me one via snail mail. Seriously, I love you guys. So thank you :) (and thank you mom and dad for yours too!)

Thanks to the blustery winds which cause the worst brain freezes, I mean the absolute worst, I'm staying indoors tonight! So in true Danish fashion, I'm lighting a few candles to make my room "hyggelit" (cozy) and just relaxing.
And its not like you need visuals, but hey why not?

Step 1. Find some matches. Or a lighter. Or whatever you want. 

Step 2. Light them UP!

 Step 3. Yeah, just keep lighting 

And wah-lah. You're hyggeied-out

Don't forget the jazzy music. Its totally optional of course, but highly recommended. And keep in mind you might be severely judged if its not included. Haha just kidding. (kind of)


Have a hyggelit night!

No comments:

Post a Comment