Feb 24, 2011

Successful wandering around: part 2

I got a turban!! I FINALLY found one. I've been obsessed with them ever since last semester (thank you Em!). After a few botched attempts at knitting my own, I gave up. But the Danes are so damn stylish that I see them everywhere. So while wandering around after class I found a little accessory store that had them and it literally made my day. 





I had my first Danish quiz today and it was super easy. I can't pronounce anything correctly, but I sure can stare at a piece of paper and memorize words! Unfortunately, my transportation pass still hasn't showed up. I think I'll have to buy another one. Ugh oh well, what can you do? 

I've been planning spring break and I'm officially going to Barcelona, Venice, and Rome with my friend Sam! We're flying to Spain first, and then flying to Venice after a few days. I think we're going to buy a train pass for Italy so we can go wherever we please. Also my sis and mom have started making their plans to come during the second week. We'll hang out in Copenhagen for a few days, then possibly go to Prague? Ahhh I'm so excited! This cannot be real life. 


We got snow again :/ Yeah I know Minnesotans, I shouldn't be complaining. Today the sun was out though! Its amazing what sun does to this city. It literally makes everyone come alive. Well, I should probably take a stab at some reading. Hope you're having a lovely week :)

2 comments:

  1. Eep! SO pretty. I have been wanting one of those for so long. I love yours, the color is perfect! You have inspired me to find one asap. You are lovely girl. Have a great weekend!! x

    ReplyDelete