Mar 30, 2011

Hurry up & slow down

I just found this new song by We All Have Hooks for Hands on MFR. It's surprisingly tame compared to their other music. Last year I saw them in Minneapolis and they literally blew out everyone's ear drums with two drum sets, two trumpets, two guitarists, one bassist, and a lead singer. Oh yeah and a keyboard I think...Oh my god it was so much sound. Listen to their new song "Girls" here--http://weallhavehooksforhands.net/

SO much good music coming out lately! I need to figure out how to embed this stuff fasttt


I might be going to this thing called Freday bar on Friday. Its basically a big party for everyone connected to the med school-so med students, faculty, current doctors etc. It sounds pretty fun and somehow DIS got us invited so why not? On Sunday the trains are free so my friend Emily and I are going to take the trek out to Hillerod and check out this big castle out there. They're known for having amazing gardens, so hopefully things will be in bloom!

I've also started biking to and from the train station. Its only a 15 minute bike ride, but biking into the wind constantly is pretty tough. Its so nice not having to rely on the buses though. The bus blows.

What else-I've been doing a lot of planning for my travel break. I finally got my Eurail pass in the mail today! Here's the basic travel plan:
Saturday April 9th: fly to Barcelona
Monday April 11th: fly to Venice
Wednesday: take the train to Florence
Friday: take the train to Rome
Sunday: fly back to Copenhagen & see Anno and Roseo!
Tuesday: fly to Amsterdam
Friday: fly back to Copenhagen

Countdown: 9 days. Sun here I come.

1 comment:

  1. The castle thing sounds fun!!
    Thanks again for talking with me today.
    and correction kelso its Roso* not Roseo. duh
    kidding xo anno

    ReplyDelete