Mar 25, 2011

Oh it's crazy

I watched the Denmark's X-factor tonight, basically the Danish version of American Idol, and they had a few Danish pop singers perform with the finalists. Did you know the band Aqua is from Denmark? Yeah me neither. Haha it was weird seeing them perform when they are such a childhood memory for me. Anyways, this one singer, Fallulah, I actually really like.


I'm going to see Ducktails at the Loppen tomorrow night which should be cool. The Loppen is a really low key place so hopefully the music is good. Also, I learned how to do a fishtail braid today! Super easy. I'm one step closer to doing all those cool braids that I see everyday. Side note- during a supposed 10 minute meeting with one of my teachers that turned into 40 minutes (I kid you not), she told me that she would've mistaken me for a dane on the street, if she didn't know I was an American. Woah--huge compliment coming from the girl that follows blogs on Danish style...!

Anyways, I'm FINALLY done with all my tests/exams/midterms! So now I'm taking a break and not thinking about anything school-related for the next few days. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment