Jul 17, 2011

Holy Heat

Minnesota's lost its head and heated up to the high 90s. + 74% humidity= a heat index over 100 and a hermit Kelsey. So I've been cooped up inside trying to find things to do. I cleaned out my closet today and probably inhaled more dust than is advisable, but in the process I came across some gems. I found this great pleated skirt that was my grandma's a long time ago. My mom inherited if from my grandma, then gave it to me. On a side note, I'm looking for something new to paint so if you have any ideas let me know!





My friend Emily just sent me this awesome mix with a bunch of 60s music, so I've sort of been stuck there lately. Some of my favorites right now are:

Somebody to Love-Jefferson Airplane
Ain't Too Proud to Beg-The Temptations
All Day and All of the Night-The Kinks
and,

(in the least lezzy way possible)

No comments:

Post a Comment