Jul 26, 2011

Go Outside

This past weekend I had the scary realization that I only have one month of summer left. One. Month. Ahh! Its gone by so fast. I've been working the most I ever have, so this summer has been pretty tame, but at the same time really good. It's been a nice transition from the surreal semester in Europe to life back home. The fact that I was living in Denmark two months ago feels sooo long ago that it's hard to grasp sometimes.

Things that rocked today:

1. I got paid! It was about time.

2. This shirt rocks. 

3. I caved and bought a Fjallraven Kanken backpack and I LOVE it. 



4. Cults made a music video! Its been over a year since my friend Jeff showed me the song "Go Outside" and I'm still in love with it. Here's the official music video:


OH YEAH I saw Oh Land and Sia last week at First Ave and they were amaaazing. Oh Land was so cute and Danish she won me over instantly. Sia was incredible live! She was down to earth and chatty-but in the funny, charming way. At one point during the show she stopped to pull up her pants on stage. Haha can you believe it? I just about died. So great. Have a fantastic rest of the week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment