May 3, 2011

Postcards from...


So, as I mentioned before, my new thing has been collecting postcards. It started in Berlin when I found this awesome old postcard amongst a bunch of new ones at a random shop. After that I decided that would be the perfect thing to collect while traveling! I didn't get a postcard from every place I went to, but I tried. Here's a snapshot of what I have so far:

The first one-Berlin. 

 Venice-the Rialto Bridge. 

 Switzerland-I'm a liar. I haven't been here. but it looks cool!

 Amsterdam

Venice again-Piazza San Marco (the low flying pigeons are still there)


blank postcard, except it says "Berlin" on the back

 One of my favorites-Budapest

This one isn't old. I bought it in the Anne Frank house gift shop. 



These aren't old either...they're from the Van Gogh Museum

Eventually they'll be old...

The Trevi Fountain in Rome

Florence

Anyways I thought I'd share it with you! My next goal is to find old Copenhagen postcards. So far I haven't seen any, but there are a few flea markets that might have some. Wish me luck!

1 comment: