May 11, 2011

Grannies

In lieu of my studying situation (or lack of), I went to the granny thrift store in Ballerup today. I call it the granny store because it's operated by grannies, chock full of granny clothes, and even smells like grannies. Yeah, I fit right in when I go there..haha anyways, I managed to find this cool striped skirt. I decided to get it and hem it as a "project" that I could work on to break up the studying. Well, that didn't quite work out as planned. Here's the finished product!




I'm down to single digits in days left in Denmark- 8 days. Wow, I still can't get over it. I'm sad to leave, but at the same time, I'm really excited to see everyone back home. I've learned a lot living here-about myself, about the Danes, about Americans. I wouldn't say this semester has changed my life, but it definitely changed my perspective on things. I won't do any rambling about it, but if you want to know how, just ask me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment