May 25, 2011

Back in the U S of A

I'm kind of at a loss for what to write about on here. I'll have to come up with some substitute for all the European adventures. Oh yeah, I guess that means I have to find a different blog name. Any ideas? Hmm maybe I'll go rogue and just not have one. Anyways, I was on a cleaning spree today and redid my shelves and dressers in my room. It was about damn time.



I keep trying to say "ja, tak" and "nej, tak" in everyday conversations. Haha I can't tell if people think I'm crazy or just dumb. Also, the fact that everyone speaks english still catches me off guard. Tomorrow I'm going to my uncles to check out the old bikes he has over there. Hopefully I can find a good one! Well, I'm super tired and still semi-jet lagged, so I'm crashing early tonight. Vi ses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment