Apr 27, 2011

I know that you're half crazy, but I don't care

Notice anything different?? I finally decided to swap out the dreary winter picture of cold, frozen Nyhavn for a bright, summery picture of yes, my feet (and Annie's). I don't know why I like taking pictures like this, but I do. I think I've taken enough to compile a mini series entitled something like "Traveling in Kelsey's hobbit shoes," haha but I'll spare you :)

It's weird that we only have three weeks left! I know everyone says this, but this semester has really flown by. I think I'm ready for summer though. Instead of working on the four papers I have to write, or studying for finals, all I want to do is laze around listening to beachy music like Tennis on repeat while sipping cold beverages. That is kind of what I'm doing right now, but hey, nothing says summer like freedom.

Here are some pictures from my sister and Mom's visit. I'm so glad they came! It was awesome being able to show them what my life is like over here.

Sunny day in Nyhavn


Rossieeee!


Amsterdam



 Trying to stay awake during the canal tour


Keukenhof gardens


Annie really liked the flowers...

...maybe a bit too much

But I was guilty too.



:)

tulip fields!






bahahahaha

getting weird looks in the Amsterdam airport

Fredensborg

I don't know what I"m doing in this picture, but I like it.

Real mom, host mom, and sister!

Alright, thats all for today.

Yours truly,
kelso

No comments:

Post a Comment