Aug 19, 2011

Show & Tell

While I should be packing, I decided to update my blog instead. I can't believe summer ended so quickly and I drive to DePauw tomorrow! I'm sad to leave because this summer was so great, but excited to go back at the same time. Saying bye to people at work was really hard. My manager cried when I left! I got along so well with everyone at Edina Peds, working there this year was easily 10 times better than the last. And even though my friend count was diminished this summer, I loved hanging out with my friends that were here and my family.

On a lighter note, here's some show and tell:

these are the suitcases I've acquired this summer 
(yes Annie I know the one on the bottom is yours)

these are coming with me to school :)

my grandma's initials

a painting I did this summer

another painting

A song I'm currently obsessed with:

I don't quite know who reads this blog anymore, but thank you if you do. Shout out to my dad for being my #1 follower :) Thank you Minnesota for another great summer, and here's to my senior year of college (yikes) in Indiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment