Aug 24, 2011

Last First Day?

So today is the last first day of my undergraduate education! Weird right? I thought it would be funny to document this remarkably anti-climatic event with some photos. I talked my roommate Nicole into taking these:



Nicole was also my roommate freshman year, so we've come full circle as roommates again for senior year. Its nice to live with someone you've already lived with because you skip the awkward phase of figuring out how to live with each other. 

freshman year, move in day

beginning of sophomore year

 sophomore year

beginning of junior year when we lived in the Walden


These past three years have flown by, and I know that this next year will be the same so I'll just have to make the most of it! It feels good to be back :)

The music video is really weird but the song rocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment