Jun 6, 2011

Marathon

Its official folks, summer is FINALLY here in Minnesota. Today was a scorching 95 degrees (at least) and tomorrow should be the same. Two of my best friends from high school have been in town this past week/weekend so its been a marathon of hanging out, partying, and watching old movies whenever I'm not working. I think its amazing that I'm still so close to my best friends from high school and am so grateful for that. I love you all to death :) Anyways, good movies I've watched lately are: Bridesmaids, Midnight in Paris, and Pirate Radio. One bad movie that I recently saw that you should never, ever watch is Camilla. Its the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. Just don't do it.





Grand Old Day

I found some cool things thrift shopping so I'll have to post those soon. Here's one of my favorite local, up & coming bands: Total Babe. I've been following them since last summer and absolutely love em. You can listen to their new song here at MFR. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment