Jun 9, 2011

Polaroids

I've been completely obsessed with Polaroids lately. I downloaded the program Poladroid and it rocks. My friend also recommended this Japanese program called Toy Camera Analog Color and its pretty neat. So, until I get my actual Polaroid land camera fixed up I'm having fun messing around with these.

Lollapalooza

Holland tulips

Stacie's dinos

Keiko







Minneapolis :)




I also finally have an idea for what I want to paint in my art class this summer! I'm going to attempt to paint Polaroid/analog inspired portraits that have imperfections, distorted colors, and light flares. It should either be really fun or really frustrating...

I like this Minneapolis-based band called Night Moves. Check out their free album via Afternoon Records and listen to "Headlights"! It has some good summer vibes that I'm sure you'll appreciate.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Polaroids. And all the best for your summer art paint class.
    Buy Domain

    ReplyDelete