Oct 20, 2011

Jaan Petechan Ho

Sorry for dropping off the face of the planet again! I've been so busy with school that I haven't had any time to blog. I  like this blog thing, but its a lot more high maintenance than a tumblr. Cross your fingers that the blogspot gods don't hear that and give me the boot :D

When my parents came to visit at the end of September, we went to this place called Cataract Falls. My mom and I climbed down to a part of the falls thats hidden from the main lookout and it was amazing! SO cool. Here are some pictures:

 Upper portion of the falls


Hidden falls


Inside a covered bridge


I'm back home in good old Minnesota for the week, which has given me time to take a breath. ((in the infamous words of Steven B) (that's my dad)). So far my fall break has consisted of school work, studying for the MCAT, sleeping, thrifting, and catching up with family and friends.

Really really current- I mean right now-life updates:

1. Its flippin' COLD in Minnesota. I thought it was fall??

2. I signed up for the MCAT. Extremely scary yet exciting at the same time. Freud would approve. 

3. Found a new thrift store in Minneapolis! Well, no actually my sister did. But its awesome! Go check out Hill Valley Boutique if you're in the state.

4. This song:

(I finally watched Ghost World in its entirety) 

Let me know if this song gets permanently stuck in your head like it has in mine.
Have a great weekend!

p.s. Do you ever wish you could breathe underwater?

1 comment: