Dec 23, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I'm finally done with school for the semester and am enjoying being home :) I've been so busy with Christmas shopping and catching up with friends and family that I haven't had the time to post anything.
Here are a pair of shoes that I made a few weeks ago. I'm in love with them, but haven't had a chance to wear them yet. I made the two big bows and glued them on using super glue, which has held pretty well. I'll post a DIY on how to make bows later, its super easy!
I decided to pair them with this simple dress, even though they don't quite go together. Its kind of christmasey, right?


 New song I'm obsessed with- Come Home by Chappo (thank you jeff)
I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays! Countdown until Copenhagen-25 days. Ah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment